Thursday, January 8, 2009

The First Blog

Well I guess I gave into the "blog" world. Although I can't promise when I will update! Without internet at home I will have to find the time to update!

I'm sitting here with Harley, our Boxer! I'll put pictures up...when I can find my camera.

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say on here! ha! but I guess i'll find something to say!

Clay and I are living in Oologah these days in our house. It's so nice to have a home after being in an apartment for so long. Some days though I do wake up to the cows!!! It's unique and I enjoy creating memories there. Kind of like on New Years Eve, yeah...that's I'll I say on that.

Well I really have to go do some things, so i'll be "blogging" later....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you keep it up! I will be reading often!

    ReplyDelete